MNCS (Accred.), MNCP (Accred.)
Couples and Relationship Therapist.
Professional Accreditations and Qualifications
- Professional Accreditations and Qualifications
- Fully accredited member of the National Counselling Society
- Fully accredited member of the National Council of Psychotherapists
- Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Couples and Family Counselling Skills
- Certificate as Advanced Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT/Tapping)
Training and Experience
Whilst undergoing my training, and for a further 8 years, I was part of a team, with other counsellors and two Clinical Psychologists, in a challenging and busy cross cultural practice. For the past two years I have been in private practice in Wiltshire working mostly with couples but also with individuals with relationship difficulties.
I am constantly inspired by the potential in relationships and by the impact of them on our general health and welfare and have specialised in this area since finishing my initial training. I recognise the vitality and sense of wellbeing that a good relationship imparts to all areas of our lives. I am therefore always learning, always looking for new and better ways to help people connect well.
How I Can Help You
- If you are struggling with a broken connection, or you have been through an experience that has tested the foundations of your relationship, then I will listen to your pain without judgment. I will help you understand the moves that have lead to your relationship distress in order to give you choices you may have lost sight of. We will aim for safety again and once it has been restored, I will work with you to create a new vision and inspire the energy for it.
- If you are an individual who experiences the same relationship distress with different people, then I can help you see what the common thread may be and how you can make changes. Or perhaps you feel desperate for help but your partner is not willing to seek help with you.
- If there is indecision about the way ahead, then I can help you gain clarity. This is not relationship therapy but rather an honest look at each one’s contribution to the difficulties to help you decide whether to separate or begin work on the relationship. For this work, I will mostly see you separately.
- For people who want to improve their relationship but don’t know how to make that happen, I offer personalised relationship workshops. This work is about potential rather than problems. The focus is on developing the essential elements of a conscious intimate relationship.
For individuals fees are £50 for a 50 minute session
For couples fees are £65 for a 50 minute session
Longer sessions are available.
Tel: 07873 871059 (mobile)