UKCP, MBACP (registered) MA
Integrative Psychotherapist and Yoga Therapist
Jo Morgan's Professional Accreditations and Qualifications:
- Registered member of United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists and British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Integrative Psychotherapy.
- Masters of Arts Degree in Integrative Psychotherapy, London Metropolitan University.
- Qualified Minded Yoga Therapist registered with Yoga Alliance UK and British Council For Yoga Therapists BCYT.
- Qualified 200RYA Yoga Teacher registered with Yoga Alliance UK.
Training and Experience:
Jo has experience of counselling and psychotherapy in the voluntary sector and NHS. She trained at the Institute of Arts for Therapy and Education in Islington. Jo works with a wide range of issues including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, PTSD, Trauma, OCD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Stress and Relationship problems.
Through her experience of working with a different range of clients, Jo developed an interest in working more holistically with the body and mind. She trained as a yoga therapist with the Minded Institute (ww.mindedinstitute.com) specifically for mental health populations and is passionate about educating clients in emotional self-regulation through yoga, mindfulness and meditation. She is inspired by the 8week MBSc Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Programme developed by Jon Kabat -Zinn and her training with Heather Mason, founder of The Minded Institute. Jo will be running this course at the Newbury clinic for a small group of participants. Please contact Jo directly to book or to find out more.
£45.00 for regular weekly 50-minute sessions.
Tel: 01635 226880 (clinic) 07919 487702 (mobile)