1. Tickets are refundable up to one calendar month prior to the event, after deducting a £10 administration charge. Within one month of the date of the event, tickets are no longer returnable or refundable. However, we do allow you to transfer your ticket to another named person, provided you email us with their full name, email address and telephone number before 10 am on 2nd February.
2. Refreshments: Tea, coffee, tap water and biscuits will be provided, but not lunch.
3. Parking costs are not included in the ticket price, and is by way of pay and display in one of the town centre car parks. The following car parks allow long-term parking:
a) Hilliers Yard (behind Waitrose) – postcode SN8 4BX
b) Polly Gardens (behind Waitrose) – postcode SN8 4BX
c) Hyde Lane – postcode SN8 4JL.
4. Need for Cancellation: We may need to cancel the event for two reasons:
a) insufficient bookings, in which case we reserve the right to cancel with 4 days' notice.
b) Circumstances beyond our control such as illness of a speaker or unavailability of the venue.
Under these circumstances we will inform you as quickly as possible using the email address you used for booking, and a full refund will be issued. Refunds will be made via PayPal, BACS or by posting a cheque.
5. We reserve the right to transfer to a different venue.
6. Photos: By booking one of our events, you agree to your inclusion in photographs taken at the seminar, which may be uploaded to our website or used in promotional media. If you would rather not be included in photographs then please let us know.
7. Quarterly E-letters: By booking one of our events you agree to receive quarterly e-letters from us regarding health-related matters. We promise not to disclose your details to any other party. However, please email us if you prefer not to be included. You can unsubscribe at any time.